Monday, February 7, 2011

Health Status update

So, I called ahead to the Peterborough Clinic and arranged for an appointment today at 4:45.  I arrived an hour early (Expecting the lines to be like that my girlfriend faced almost simultaneously, and waited for 4 hours), and was informed that there was cancellations, so I could be seen to immediately.

Getting comfortable in the very classy new room at the doctor's office, I was asked to weigh myself (Since I could only estimate the weight I'd lost.  I went from a solid 230lbs to a simpering 205 lbs now.  Which the doctor said wasn't entirely bad, as I could stand to lose some weight anyway.

So, the doctor came in and pressed on my stomach a few times, and localized some pain (I was amazed at how tender I felt).  Finally, she asked me to open my mouth and say "Ahhhh", when I did, she nearly jumped backwards, and informed me I had a very serious case of Sinusitis, and refuses to send me for any other testing, incase the sinusitis is giving me all the stomach problems lately.

Erin suggests that I stick to a Celiac diet right now anyway, which is what I was thinking regardless, since it's mostly light weight foods.  Hoping to soon get back to social issues and stuff, but my health is occupying most of my time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment